Welcome!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Product of the Week: Bird Punch

Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!I'm dubbing today I-want-it-Wednesday!  

Each week I will feature a product, or coordinating products that I hope will inspire your creativity in re-creating shared projects, but also to encourage you to dig out your toys and tools and create new projects of your own. 

If you CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a project you have seen here, I hope you will credit my blog as your source.  I'd love it if you'd share your creations with me also. 

I chose the Bird Punch (#117191) $22.95 this week as an "oldie but a goodie" in that it has been a long-time favorite and staple in my craftbox for some time now. 

The punched bird stands alone on it's own merit, but can also be stepped up and customized and colorized to represent a variety of different birds. I found the illustration shown here on the blog of a fellow demonstrator in the US, Sue Lehrer.  She doesn't say where she found it, but it is a wonderful illustration of what adding a little extra crafty (or as our son would call it artsy-fartsy) into the mix can do. 

It also coordinates with not one, but two stamp sets in our regular catalog.  
Language of Friendship pictured on page 74 is available in Wood Mount (122750) $19.95 and Clear Mount (122752) $14.95.  

It also coordinates with Blissful Bird (pictured on page 72) stamp set which is only available in Wood Mount (127472) at a cost of $10.95.

Why not add a little dimension to your bird and add a Googly eye (127539)  from our holiday mini (page 27) At just $2.95 for 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes you can create a whole flock of birds! 

If you would like to add the bird punch or either of its coordinating punches to your collection you can click on the link provided to take you to the corresponding page on my demonstrator website.  If you prefer, I would be happy to combine your order with other orders to save you shipping ~ Just give me a shout! 

Watch my blog this week for projects created using this week's featured product. I look forward to seeing your creativity shine! 

No comments: